Why Donate to EERI?
Your gift allows us to engage our members’ intellectual resources to further our objectives, exercise leadership, and serve the Institute's mission and its members. Your tax deductible gift will enable us to continue creating results-focused programs that make a difference in the years ahead.
There are many different ways that you can support our mission as a donor:
- The most urgent and pressing need for donations now is our Learning From Earthquakes (LFE) Endowment Fund. A campaign is underway to raise $4 million to ensure the continued existence, innovation, and impact of our signature program, Learning From Earthquakes (LFE). The endowment fund will enable the program to become financially sustainable, expand earthquake reconnaissance efforts, develop innovative programming, and invest in the next generation of leaders. Your support can help us build on LFE’s legacy and secure its future.
- A cornerstone of EERI, the General Endowment Fund supports projects that further the EERI mission—projects for which funds are not available from other sources, but are important to our members and the broader earthquake professional community.
- Join as an EERI Member. Annual membership dues and member participation help the Institute thrive year after year. On the annual membership renewal form, activities needing donor contributions are also listed. Please consider making a gift for these purposes when you pay your membership dues.
- Recruit your own organization to join as an EERI Subscribing Member or increase their contribution to a higher tier.
Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
499 14th Street Suite 220
Oakland, CA 94612-1934 USA
- Sponsorship and donation opportunities are regularly possible for EERI Annual Meetings, National Conferences, and other EERI events.
Thank you so much for being part of the EERI community and considering a gift to support our work. We are member-powered, and all we do is attributed to your belief in building resilience and reducing earthquake risk.