Join us for a free reconnaissance briefing webinar on the Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence, hosted by the California Earthquake Clearinghouse:
When: Wednesday, August 14, 10 - 11:30 am PT
Click here to register.
You’ll get the opportunity to hear observations from members of reconnaissance teams that studied the impacts of the July 2019 Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence. The briefing will include the following presentations:
- Welcome: Cindy Pridmore, California Geological Survey
- Earthquake Overview: Ken Hudnut, USGS
- Geological Observations: Janis Hernandez, CGS
- Geotechnical Engineering Impacts: Jon Stewart, UCLA/GEER
- Structural Engineering Impacts: Wayne Chang, Structural Focus
Professional Development Hours (PDH): PDH will be available from EERI after the webinar for $30.
This webinar is supported with funding from FEMA/U.S. Department of Homeland Security.